Rockstar Agents Wanted
The J Alexander Group Keller Williams is a top producing team of agents that has a proven track record of making agents successful. We are looking for a top performer who wants to be successful and sell 30+ homes in their first year. If you are a new agent or an agent with the experience, we have the tools, the leads, the systems, and coaching that will take you to 6 figures. We have agents who went from selling 4-6 homes who will close 30+ this year.
On our team, you will receive top-level coaching. You will also get access to marketing that top producing agents use.
To be a part of our team you must:
- Have an active real estate license
- Have a passion to be successful in real estate and help others
- Be self motivated
- Have a desire to help others
- Communicate well
- Be organized
- Enjoy prospecting
- Create new business opportunities
- Follow up with all leads
- Be professional representing the company and yourself at all times
- Have fun
- Enjoy your atmosphere
- Have a positive attitude
- World-class coaching
- Inside Sales Agent to help set appointments
- Closing Coordinator
- Administrative support
- Lead opportunities
- Competitive pay structure
- Creative marketing material to win buyers and sellers
- Potential to make $75,000+ your first year
If your goals are to:
- Make six figures
- Assist clients with their home search
- Work with energetic team Members
- Receive great training
- Be part of a successful company
- Be excited to work with a company that's changing the way real estate should be run
- Be held accountable for achieving your goals
Responsibilities will include:
- Daily lead generating (must be willing to get on the phones - no exceptions!)
- Managing your leads and following up
- Writing contracts and negotiating deals
- Conducting consultations and showing homes
- Practicing scripts and roleplaying
- A minimum of 2 homes closed a month
If you are highly motivated, fearless and would like to CRUSH 2020 then this is probably the home for your real estate career.
Required license or certification:
- Active Real Estate License
Here are our CORE VALUES.... if you think you have what it takes to be a top producer apply now.
- We hustle and work hard.m“Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.” (Abraham Lincoln)
- We are not afraid to put in the hours or do the jobs that nobody wants. No task is too small or too big.
- We are hungry for success. We do not wait for things to happen to us, but rather proactively seek those opportunities.
- We are not afraid to fail. We don’t over-think things… WE JUST DO IT.
- We embrace accountability and discipline. “Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishments.” (Jim Rohn)
- We hold ourselves accountable to time-blocking the most important activities first, constantly growing, and finding ways to get better in our personal and professional lives.
- We write down our goals with every expectation of hitting them. We have no excuses. We are bound to the results – positive or negative.
- We know our numbers in order to understand where we are in the present and where we are heading in the future.
- We only bring positive energy to our culture. “Energy is contagious, positive and negative alike. I will forever be mindful of what and who I am allowing into my space.” (Alex Elle)
- We are all CEOs (Chief Energy Officers) on the team and refuse to allow any Energy Vampires or Culture Vultures to be present – We always see our cup as half full and continuously fill our mind with positivity.
- We are excited about our life and our work, and we consciously choose to live every day to the fullest. We smile… because it’s the simplest way to ignite happiness.
- We are powerful magnets of positivity that attracts people. We avoid drama at all costs. No problems, only challenges.
- We have a growth mindset. “Growth is the great separator between those who succeed and those who do not. When I see a person beginning to separate themselves from the pack, it’s almost always due to personal growth.” (John Maxwell)
- In order to deliver a world-class client experience, we continuously strive to become the best at what we do – we always look for ways to “make it better.” We are a client-first organization.
- We are consistently improving who we are and how we show up in the world – we will not accept the status quo.
- We are team players.“There’s a difference between interest and commitment. When you’re interested in doing something, you do it only when it’s convenient. When you’re committed to something, you accept no excuses; only results.” (Ken Blanchard)
- We are in the game every single day. We come into work each morning ready to make the most of the time we are given.
- We put the needs of the team and the client above our own. We never jeopardize the mission.
- We unselfishly go beyond what is expected of us and sacrifice for the benefit of others. We are a family.
- We always do the right thing. “Have the courage to say no. Have the courage to face the truth. Do the right thing because it is right. These are the magic keys to living your life with integrity.” (W. Clement Stone)
- We do the right thing even when no one else is watching. We help others even if it means no one will ever give us credit or applause.
- In order to have character and integrity, we need to check our ego. Pride is something that can hinder the creation of a true relationship. There’s no “I” on our team, everything is “WE.”
- Under promise and over deliver… every single time. It is not about the money, but about doing the right thing for each client that chooses our team. Give them a “WOW” experience.
- We are committed to excellence. “The quality of a person’s life is in direct proportion to their commitment to excellence, regardless of their chosen field of endeavor.” (Vince Lombardi)
- We are committed to a high level of quality in everything we do. We always expect more of ourselves.
- When we make a mistake, we fix it, learn from it and do everything possible to not make the same mistake again.
- We always strive to give an overwhelmingly amount of value by over-delivering and leaving a lasting impact.
To contact us regarding this opening, call 561-962-2865 OR Email your resume to [email protected]